CHAUR SAHIB (BRASS)
The Chaur Sahib made with Brass. It has 1.600 kg Weight. (The Chaur Sahib is used to fan shri guru Granth Sahib as a sign of reverence and respect for the scriptures. The sewadaar (Volunteer) respectfully waves the chaur sahib above the Guru Sahib. It usually constructed from yak hair mounted.) The Chaur Seva is just one of those central traditions that the Sikhs practise to honour their Guru with the high regard and respect that Gurbani deserves.
Out of stock
Top Rated Products
- 100.HEAVY DABKA JAAL ₹ 47,500
- 200. HEAVY DABKA JAAL ₹ 37,500
- 251.DABKA ZARDOZI ₹ 36,250
- CHAUR SAHIB (HEAVY ZARKAN) ₹ 28,000
- 232. DABKA BOOTI ₹ 25,570
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.